- We recommend arriving no earlier than 5 mins before your appointment.
- Arrive at the door and give us a wave or knock at the door. You can wait outside and we'll let you know when we're ready.
- We ask that you go and wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided.
- You must wait until your stylist or therapist has finished with their previous client and have disinfected their work area.
- Please be patient if we're running behind! Everyone needs a bit more TLC than usual.
- No groups, no friends or family unless you need assistance.
- We shall be limiting the amount of stylists who operate per day.
- We will have a strict no-show policy. As our schedule will be limited, we appreciate notice if you are unable to make it. If you do not arrive for your appointment without notice, you will be asked to pay for this service in full. Clients on our waiting and our teams wallets will appreciate this and thank you for your understanding.
- Of course, if you're experiencing any symptoms or feeling well, please, we ask you to reschedule your appointment as you may be asked to leave and reschedule if our team feels they can't perform your service
This is new and different and we feel confident that we can continue to provide an exceptional experience as we all work together to redefine our new normal. We're in this together!
Thank you we can't wait to see you.