We have new protocols and guidelines that have been issued to us by the health authorities and WorksafeBC. We now have to schedule adequate time between each client for sanitizing and disinfecting. The safety of our clients and team is our top priority. Therefore we have implemented the following measures at Stamford.
- Cleaning and/or disinfection of all surfaces is implemented after every client.
- All staff have taken additional education with Barbicide.com.
- Any non-essential items that could potentially transfer germs have been removed. Magazines, testers, appointment cards, refreshments will not be served at this time. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available, and you may bring your own reading material.
- Ensuring sanitation of the payment machine between clients.
- Ensuring that our team has appropriate PPE to be used during these services.
- Discontinued the practice of handshaking and hugging.
- The waiting area is temporarily closed.
- Plexiglass is now installed at reception.
Upon Your Arrival
- We recommend arriving no earlier than 5 mins before your appointment.
- Arrive at the door and give us a wave or knock at the door. You can wait outside, and we'll let you know when we're ready.
- We ask that you go and wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided.
- You must wait until your stylist or therapist has finished with their previous client and has disinfected the work area.
- Please be patient if we're running behind! Everyone needs a bit more TLC than usual.
- No groups, no friends or family unless you need assistance.
- We shall be limiting the number of stylists who operate per day.
- We will have a strict no-show policy. As our schedule will be limited, we appreciate notice if you are unable to make it. If you do not arrive for your appointment without notice, you will be asked to pay for this service in full. Clients on our waiting and our team's wallets will appreciate this, and thank you for your understanding.
- Of course, if you're experiencing any symptoms or feeling unwell, please, we ask you to reschedule your appointment as you may be asked to leave and reschedule if our team feels they can't perform your service.
This is new and different, and we feel confident that we can continue to provide an exceptional experience as we all work together to redefine our new normal. We're in this together!
Thank you, we can't wait to see you.